VIDEO :: Classic White Shirt Pairings

Friday, April 03, 2015 Simone - Your Style Architect 2 Comments

Good Friday Everyone.

Whilst I believe many of you are perhaps on a long weekend break at some resort or holiday destination, I on the other hand am enjoying the extra time away from school runs and work to put together another one of my " pairings" video for this Easter Weekend break.

An item that I believe everyone of you would likely have stashed away in your closet coupled with the whole idea of recycling your wardrobe and working with new inspirations in terms of styling, I decided to work with the Classic Basic White Shirt for this video.

I hope you enjoy the pairing ideas and do share with me in the comments below which is your favourite? And why?



Click on this link if you can't view the video above.


Look No. 1
Blazer :  River Island // Shirt : ZARA // Bow Accessory : ASOS // Skirt : H&M // Bag : Chanel //
Belt : GUESS // Watch : Michael Kors // Heels : ZARA

Look No. 2
Shirt : ZARA // Skirt : Topshop // Bag & Shoes : Valentino // Belt : ASOS // Necklace : H&M// 
Earrings : Love Caty Style // Watch : Michael Kors

Look No. 3
Shirt : ZARA // Jeans : J Crew // Heels : Choies.com // Bag : Celine // Necklace : gift ( old) // Bracelet : Target // Watch : Michael Kors

Look No. 4
Shirt : ZARA // Skirt : Yesstyle.com  // Belt : WAREHOUSE // Bag : ALDO  // Heels : Choies.com // Bracelets : Choies.com // Watch : Michael Kors // Bangles : Forever 21

I hope you have enjoyed these looks and have yourself a Happy Easter !!

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I love the soft pink skirt you're wearing in the picture!!! I love flowing, soft skirts that blow in the breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best of ZARA items! So lovely outfits!

    ReplyDelete