50 Shades of Pink :: Pink Faux Fur Coat + Lace Top

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 0 Comments



Hi everyone,

Whilst the general public was decked out in bright red or yellows around Hong Kong, I wanted to be a little different and with a slightly cooler New Year period, I decided to go for Pink this time around.


When I say " Pink" I truly mean head to toe Pink. The first for me and perhaps it could be a fashion Faux Pas but hey if you can't be daring during the Chinese New Year, when can one be where loud and garish is the motto for this period.




Seriously, when I was heading out of the house my 10 yr old son said to me "Mom, are you sure you wanna wear that out? I seriously think you look ridiculous!" And he went on to say " I think you should lose that coat and lose those earrings!". And he meant it!! ( sigh.....when your son starts to feel embarrass by you, it's a sign he is growing up).




To be honest, I was feeling weird in an all pink outfit but it was one of those days when I wanted to play around and hey it was Chinese New Year, so people should appreciate my effort of keeping the outfit to the preferred red / pink colour palettes.

Love how the contrast of textures play in this outfit, from lace to faux fur and tassel chandelier earrings. The pink jeans was to ground the whole look together and of course, if I had paired it with pink boots I might as well be sent to the fashion " Sin Bin" so kept it subtle with the bag and the boots to my favourite colour to match with pink - Grey!





Happy New Year once again and hope you enjoyed this look!

Top : Stradivarius ( get it here , similar here)
Coat : EG Fashion ( similar here & here )
Earrings : gift - Lovisa ( thanks Lauren) ( similar here & here)
Ring & Boots : Shein.com ( sold out - similar here & here)
Bag : Gucci



Love,
Simone xoxo

Women's Pink Fur Coat, Pink Lace Cropped Top, Pink Skinny Jeans, Grey Suede Over The Knee Boots on Lookastic: Pink Fur Coat, Pink Lace Cropped Top, Pink Skinny Jeans, Grey Suede Over The Knee Boots

You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios: