Fly Little Blue Bird, Fly!

Monday, December 18, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 6 Comments













Hello everyone, from sunny Florida!

After almost 30 hrs travelling door-to-door and after 3 flight changes, we finally arrived and am slowly adjusting our body clocks. As much as I love travelling to the States and of course being the festive season to see family, however I seriously hate having to overcome jetlag. It's been 5 days now and I am still walking around the house at 3am and feeling ready for bed by 5pm.

I was seriously hoping to start styling warmer and thicker clothing whilst out in Florida, but the weather amazingly is so warm during the day, I might as well be back in Asia. Am waiting for a cold front to hit perhaps sometime next week, so I can style some year end warmer outfits for you.

If you know me well enough, I love bling and so this little blue glitter bird called out to me as soon as I laid my eyes on this winter style chequered shirt. Found this clutch purse in  my mother-in-law's closet and it matched perfectly with my burgundy boots.

Enjoy your last weekend before Christmas shopping some amazing deals and watch this space for more holiday outfits before the year is up.

Shirt :  H&M ( get it here)
Pants : ZARA ( similar here & here)
Belt : ASOS ( similar here & here)
Jewellery : Lovisa ( similar here )
Boots : ZARA ( get it here & here)
Clutch : borrowed from Mom ( get it here & here)

Love,
Simone xoxo


You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Love those statement earrings!

    Liv

    http://livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a beautiful outfit, Simone Great styling as always! Stay FABULOUS!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful holiday look! Love this plaid shirt!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty!I like your outfit!
    if you pick up dresses,glamchase handmade prom dresses uk reviews gives you amazing choices.
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit.I really love the checked shirt.Nice pictures there.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is indeed a beautiful outfit for a beaitiful place like Florida. I love everything in Florida and believe that you've styled it well for its place and season. You looked beautiful and stylish. Sharon Elsie | diva-in-me.com

    ReplyDelete