Check It Out :: Plaid & Checkered Shawl and Cap

Sunday, January 15, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 4 Comments


Happy Sunday everyone,

An easy casual look for Winter. I do not own many plaids and checks items in my wardrobe, however this scarf was a beautiful gift that could lift the colours of any outfit. It just reminds me so much of the kilts that the Scottish wear and such a cute pattern to mix and match with.






To funk up the whole look, I paired it with this plaid cap for that slight edgy touch.


Check or Plaid scarves are the hottest style of scarves to get for this Winter. I particularly love the fact that this scarf was layered in its style - something slightly different. Like different check scarves all weaved and sewn together to create one exciting piece.






I hope you enjoyed this quick outfit post. See you soon and thanks for visiting.

Sweater : H&M ( similar here) // JeansForever 21 
Shawl & Cap: ZARA ( similar herehere & get it here)
Booties : old, New Look ( similar here & here
Bag :  St Laurent
Brooch : old, River Island  //  Sunnies :  Cotton On


Love,
Simone xoxo


Women's Olive Cable Sweater, Navy Skinny Jeans, Black Nubuck Ankle Boots, Olive Leather Crossbody Bag on Lookastic: Olive Cable Sweater, Navy Skinny Jeans, Black Nubuck Ankle Boots, Olive Leather Crossbody Bag

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. The shawl is a standout and together with the cap, make beautiful accessories! I think you look incredibly chic and lovely and I am drooling over your new green beauty. The color and style are just divine. Happy new year gorgeous! I'm going to catch up on all your other posts now. :)

    Love, Liz
    stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My gorgeous friend, thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment always. Your support means so much!! Indeed Happy New Year... will drop you a personal email sometime soon once I get around all the Lunar New Year preps and activities. Trust all is well on your end and glad you like this look !

      Simone xoxo

      Delete
  2. Simply beautiful, Simone! I love this look from head to toe! Obsessed with your YSL bag.
    Happy Tuesday darling!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Len and thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. Yes I am loving this bag alot myself too hence you will see it being styled pretty often in many of my outfit shots. Have a great weekend ahead!

      Simone xoxo

      Delete